Thursday, August 30, 2007

TP

How much toilet paper would you guess 4 18 year old girls would go through on any given day? A roll, many a roll and a half? I think that seems pretty reasonable...
The FOUR of us together are going through close to 5 rolls a DAY. I wish I was kidding. The only reasonable conclusion we have been able to come to is that Someone is actually EATING the toilet paper....





This is the sign that is now posted in the bathroom:



1. 4 squares at MOST.
(If you poop, fold it over. NO exceptions)
2. No blowing noses. Tissue is in Trish's room on top of the microwave!
3. Use Every Last Bit! change the role when you have used the last of it.
4. NO EATING
5. Use only for potty purposes. (no makeup, spills, ect.)

6 comments:

Heather said...

5 rolls is absurbd. I hope you find the hungry monster soon.

Randi said...

Well what does everyone else (roomates) say about this? Is anyone else surprised at the number, or is it just YOU? Maybe everyone should bring their own TP from now on. You could color code it. Do they even still make colored toilet paper? I used to like the yellow.
Or you could just buy the super scratchy kind from now on.

Mary Harris said...

omgsh that is funny! i lurv you!

Becky said...

Hilarious post, Hannah. I love your sense of humor!! And I vote for the idea of buying the scratchy kind!!!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing. Are you sure someone didn't decide to TP their boyfriends car.

Janell said...

Oh, so you're the crazy type of roommate that puts all the signs up instating crazy rules like, "Do not eat the toilet paper." ;)

I agree! Five rolls is ridiculous! I shared a bathroom with two others girls once, and I thought our roll a week was a lot!

Maybe someone is saving for a rainy day by stuffing it in her mattress. . .