Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heres your help

So in Sports like Lacross when one person has the ball and is running with it a lot of times they are running ahead of their team members and in the middle of the other team. Then one of their team mates will run up along side the guy with the ball and yell "Heres your Help!"

I was thinking about that the other day..... one person leaves the group of people he is familiar with to run into a group of people he doesn't know so he can just be there as backup.

Would I be willing to do that? probably...... I would always be there for my friends even if they were in a huge group of people I dont know... But I dont think anyone would be there for me...
I mean, I have lots of friends who love me, but no close friends anymore. and I dont understand why. Everyone else has a little group of friends that they always hang out with and they know eachother pretty well and stuff. But I missed that part of High School I guess. I haven't had that since 6th grade. and I act like I'm totally happy pretty much all the time, and I really am most of the time. But sometimes, late at night, I cry, because nobody hears me. I'm one of the nicest girls in my school. Ask anyone who knows me and they will say she is cute and she is Really nice. I do nice things for people because that is how I show love. That is how I feel love. When someone does something nice for me, it makes my ENTIRE day. That is why I do nice things for people. So that maybe..one day.. someone will see that outside I'm smiling and nice and happy, but inside I'm SCREAMING for someone to love me.. for someone to run up and hug me..and just hold me for a couple min. and let me know that everything is ok... that I am ok. That I will be ok... someone to be my help..... Treat others the way you want to be treated. That is what I have always been taught. I'm treating people how I want to be treated..... So wheres my help?..... maybe some of us were just always ment to be the helper... never the help..ie? Dont ge3t me wrong, some peopledo do nice things for me. Like sometimes my mom will leave these really cute notes in my room, and she will drive me from where i parked my car up to the school building when it was raining, and she is really just pretty much AMAZING. Sh does Everything she can and is doing the best she can, which is more amazing than anyone I have ever known!
But shes not the one Im having trouble feeling love from. I dont know what is wrong with me!! for the pas couple weeks i have been going through these different feelings of being really sad and then really happy, really scared and really excited, I feel like I am going CRAZY!! Im excited to Graduate, but really scared about what my future will be. every day for my entire life i have woken up, and done pretty much the same thing. gone to school. but now what? what do I do with my life now? with my time? I dont like this. I dont know what I want.
But Its pretty late and I promised my mom I would be ontime for family scripture study tomorrow morning at 5:30 and then be ontime to seminary at 6:00... and be all dressed and ready to go to school before I leave. so this means.... like...5 hours of sleep tonight? its gonna be a good day tomorrow...!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You will be surprised at those who will step up when you really need them!

Life is always changing- and that includes relationships. I had good friends in HS, but my closest girls are those from college!

Hang in there- we all have times when we feel like we are alone in some way. Even when you are surrounded by a great husband and kids (when you NEVER are alone) you might sometimes still feel like you are.

"Here's your help!"

Randi said...

Deciding what to do after high school is a lot of pressure! I think it's good to remember that you don't have to choose today for the rest of your life. Just choose what you'd like to do for the next couple of years. Then you can get a better idea .

I also wanted to remind you that the thing everyone says about never really staying friends with your high school friends is true. Your best "help" and back-up is and will always be your family!
love you!